Words Ending in the at sound
at Phonics Puzzles
How to Download Your at Words Phonics Puzzles:
- Add the at words puzzle to your Cart using the ‘Add to Cart’ Button. NB You can only get the resources 2 at a time. #longstory
- Press the very small ‘View Cart’ Button at the very top right of this page.
- Press the ‘Proceed to Checkout’ Button
- Add your email address to prove you are human
- Press ‘Place Order’ and then scroll down to ‘Order Details’ and click on your resource there. It will open ready to save, print, cut out and laminate.
Ways to Use this Puzzle:
- For learning letter name to sound and sound to letter name relationships.
- For segmenting words into their core sounds and then reassemble them to form words.
- Complete the puzzle then point to each letter and ‘sound it out’.
- Assemble the puzzle pieces and discuss how there is a consonant on the left and right and a vowel in the middle.
- As an independent Literacy Centre activity.
Where to Next?
or maybe a Free Sight Word Game