Words Ending in the ee sound
ee words Phonics Poster
This ee words for kids poster is a great addition to any reading lesson. It is ideal for ee sound practice or as a student reference at a writing station.
(an ee phonics poster for you to download and print)
ee words list
How to Download Your ee Words Phonics Poster:
- Add the ee words poster to your Cart using the ‘Add to Cart’ Button. NB You can only get the resources 2 at a time. #longstory
- Press the very small ‘View Cart’ Button at the very top right of this page.
- Press the ‘Proceed to Checkout’ Button
- Add your email address to prove you are human
- Press ‘Place Order’ and then scroll down to ‘Order Details’ and click on your resource there. It will open ready to save, print, cut out and laminate.
One Way to Use this ee sound Poster:
- Students sit in pairs.
- Teacher introduces the ee poster on the website and models decoding the words.
- Teacher models giving clues for the students to guess e.g. ‘A lot of people do this at night _______ ‘, ‘Is it a myth or not that eating turkey makes you _______? ‘.
- Students guess the word and spell it to their partner.
- Complete a running record or a student.
- If the ee sound appears to be a sound the student needs knowledge on, go to https://phonics-teaching.com and find & print the ee words poster.
- Explore the vocabulary of the poster together.
- Practice decoding the words.
- Place the poster in a loose-leaf folder to create a book or personal sounds the student needs to work on.
Yet Another Way You Might Like to Use this Poster
- Recorded reading – students record themselves reading the word lists (phone, tablet, PC) and listen to themselves reading the words back. Ask them to identify words they need to practice and what they perceive to be the problem. How will we fix that problem?
Where to Next?