Bossy e Words
Bossy e Poster – Magic e Poster
This Guided Reading Long e Poster is Ideal for Learning Difficulties Students & Early Reading Lessons.
long a sound
Long a Sound Word List
One Way to Use this Poster:
- Students sit in pairs.
- Teacher introduces the ight poster on the website and models the onset and rime.
- Teacher models giving clues for the students to guess e.g. ‘When I come to a red light I ________’, ‘(child’s name) likes to ________ the boys’. (know your audience for this one hehehe)
- Students guess the word and spell it to their partner.
- Complete a running record or a student.
- If the long a sound appears to be a sound the student needs knowledge on, go to https://phonics-teaching.com and find & print the long a words poster.
- Explore the poster together.
- Practice the onset & rime.
- Place the poster in a loose leaf folder to create a book or personal sounds the student needs to work on.
How to Download Your Bossy e Phonics Poster:
- Add the Phonics Poster to your Cart using the ‘Add to Cart’ Button. NB You can only get the resources 5 at a time. #longstory
- Press the very small ‘View Cart’ Button at the very top right of this page.
- Press the ‘Proceed to Checkout’ Button
- Add your email address to prove you are human
- Press ‘Place Order’ and then scroll down to ‘Order Details’ and click on your resource there. It will open ready to save, print, cut out and laminate.
Where to Next?