Sight Word Activity – Crack the Code
Letter Matching – Sound Matching
Use Magnetic Letters:
In pairs students say the word represented in the picture then place a magnetic letter under the picture to form a sight word.
or Use Plasticine:
In pairs students say the word represented in the picture then create a plasticine letter under the picture to form a sight word.
How to Download Your Sight Word Activity:
- Add this Sight Word Activity to your Cart using the ‘Add to Cart’ Button. NB You can only get the resources 2 at a time. #longstory
- Press the very small ‘View Cart’ Button at the very top right of this page.
- Press the ‘Proceed to Checkout’ Button
- Add your email address to prove you are human
- Press ‘Place Order’ and then scroll down to ‘Order Details’ and click on your resource there. It will open ready to save, print, cut out and laminate.
Where to Next?