st sound Phonics Poster
(a st words phonics poster for you to download and print)
Words starting with st List
How to Download Your Phonics Resource:
- Add the st sound phonics poster to your Cart using the ‘Add to Cart’ Button. NB You can only get the resources 2 at a time. #longstory
- Press the very small ‘View Cart’ Button at the very top right of this page.
- Press the ‘Proceed to Checkout’ Button
- Add your email address to prove you are human
- Press ‘Place Order’ and then scroll down to ‘Order Details’ and click on your resource there. It will open ready to save, print, cut out and laminate.
One Way to Use this Poster:
- Students sit in pairs.
- Teacher introduces the poster on the website and discusses the sound.
- Teacher models giving clues for the students to guess e.g. ‘You walk up these – ____’, ‘At a red traffic light you _______’
- Students guess the word and spell it to their partner.
Another Possible to Use this Poster:
- Complete a running record or a student.
- If the st sound appears to be a sound the student needs knowledge on, go to https://phonics-teaching.com and find & print the st words poster.
- Explore the poster together.
- Practice decoding words.
- Place the poster in a loose leaf folder to create a book or personal sounds the student needs to work on.
Where to Next?