Words starting with gr Phonics Poster
How to Download Your gr Words Phonics Poster:
- Add the gr words poster to your Cart using the ‘Add to Cart’ Button. NB You can only get the resources 2 at a time. #longstory
- Press the very small ‘View Cart’ Button at the very top right of this page.
- Press the ‘Proceed to Checkout’ Button
- Add your email address to prove you are human
- Press ‘Place Order’ and then scroll down to ‘Order Details’ and click on your resource there. It will open ready to save, print, cut out and laminate.
One Way to Use this Poster:
- Students sit in pairs.
- Teacher introduces the ey poster on the website and models decoding the words.
- Teacher models giving clues for the students to guess e.g. ‘wheat is a _______ ‘, ‘A sort of smile _______ ‘.
- Students guess the word and spell it to their partner.
- Complete a running record or a student.
- If the gr sound appears to be a sound the student needs knowledge on, go to https://phonics-teaching.com and find & print the gr words poster.
- Explore the poster together.
- Practice decoding the words on this poster.
- Place the poster in a loose leaf folder to create a book or personal sounds the student needs to work on.
Yet Another Way You Might Like to Use this Poster
- Recorded reading – students record themselves reading the word lists (phone, tablet, PC) and listen to themselves reading the words back. Ask them to identify words they need to practice and what they perceive to be the problem. How will we fix that problem?
Where to Next?